The transdermal patch delivery system for supplements and nutrients.
EFFECTIVE TRANSDERMAL PATCH TECHNOLOGY
Why Replace Traditional Oral Supplements with a Patch?
- 40% of Adults have difficulty swallowing pills.
- Pills can cause nausea and GI issues
- Pills = Poor compliance
- Most Oral vitamin pills have lower nutrient absorption due to:
- Pills travel through damaging acidic conditions of digestive tract
- Many pills contain majority of fillers & binders
- Several pills per day = 1 Patch
- ProPatch+ Transdermal patches avoid the first pass metabolism for improved bioavailability
Where to Wear
- Wear the patch anywhere on the skin with little or no hair or lotion
- The nutrients go through the skin and into the bloodstream
- Since there are no color dyes in our products, all of the patches look alike. We suggest to get in a routine of wearing the patches in a consistent area on the body.
- If you use 2 or 3 different patches, consider consistently applying VitriPatch to the left arm, SculptPatch on the abdomen, and RenewPatch on the right arm.
- SculptPatch is intended for adults only. Keep out of reach of children.
- RenewPatch and VitriPatch are not intended for children under 14 years old and/or less than 75 lbs.
- Consult your physician if pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition before using.
- Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- The patches are non-synthetic, hypoallergenic and latex-free. But if skin sensitivity occurs, try using baby oil or rubbing alcohol to remove the patch. If there is still an adverse skin reaction or redness, discontinue use.