ProPatch+ is pleased to introduce VitriPatch, a wellness-packed vitamins and nutrients patch loaded with rich, health-boosting ingredients carefully formulated to enhance your mental and physical performance. Today, we’re featuring one of its less-known yet incredibly potent antioxidants: Astaxanthin. We invite you to discover a new level of health and vitality!
What Is Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid, a vibrantly deep, red natural pigment that gives marine organisms like salmon, trout, krill, and shrimp their pinkish color. The potent antioxidant supports your brain, heart, joint, and skin health, boosts endurance and immunity, reduces inflammation, and so much more!
While other antioxidants offer the same benefits, none come close to astaxanthin’s effectiveness! Often referred to as the “king of carotenoids,” astaxanthin is one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. Its protection against oxidative damage is 6,000 times more than Vitamin C and 100 times more than vitamin E!
Astaxanthin – Your Daily Dose of Wellness
The benefits of astaxanthin are too many to list. Here is a look at a few of the things the high-potency antioxidant can do for you:
- Provides powerful antioxidant support
- Offers exceptional protection against cellular damage
- Increases blood flow and lowers oxidative stress
- Improves brain health, heart health, and cognitive function
- Lowers high blood pressure and enhances sugar metabolism
- Helps decrease LDL or bad cholesterol and raise HDL or good cholesterol
- Reduces cancer cell proliferation, assisting in the fight against cancer
- Supports eye health by protecting retinal cells against oxidative damage
- Protects against aging and reduces mental decline
- Reduces inflammation and boosts immunity
- Enhances muscle endurance and athletic performance
- Improves sperm quality, boosting male fertility
- Minimizes fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots and improves skin elasticity
- Promotes skin health, hydration, and suppleness
- Protects the skin against sun damage and premature aging
Introducing VitriPatch – Multivitamin+ with Vital Nutrients for Total Health, Wellness, and Immunity
Complement your health with our proprietary blend of multivitamins and nutrients physician-formulated using gold-standard ingredients. But why choose supplements on a patch? Our innovative delivery system bypasses the hostile environment of the digestive tract, transmitting vital vitamins and nutrients straight into your bloodstream for an 8-hour total health and wellness boost. From brain and heart health to cognition, energy, metabolism, recovery, and powerful antioxidant protection, we’ve got you covered. Ditching 15+ vitamin and nutrient pills has never been easier with a daily VitriPatch!
Get Powerful Antioxidant Protection on a Patch
Treat your body to a health and wellness boost like no other. VitriPatch is jam-packed with health-boosting ingredients, including astaxanthin, Vitamins A, D, E, K, and B-complex, omega 3 and 6, super antioxidants, major minerals, and so much more! We invite you to discover the new way to live and feel your best!
7 Potential Benefits of Astaxanthin. (2017, October 23). Healthline; Healthline Media. https://www.healthline.com/health/health-claims-astaxanthin
Astaxanthin: A Review of the Literature. (n.d.). Www.naturalmedicinejournal.com. https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/astaxanthin-review-literature
Kidd, P. (2011). Astaxanthin, cell membrane nutrient with diverse clinical benefits and anti-aging potential. Alternative Medicine Review: A Journal of Clinical Therapeutic, 16(4), 355–364. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22214255/
Raber, J. H. (2023, February 24). New Research on Astaxanthin and Cancer. Lifeextension.com; Life Extension Magazine®. https://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2017/12/update-astaxanthin
The Unique Health Benefits of Astaxanthin. (n.d.). Www.iherb.com. https://www.iherb.com/blog/nutrient-highlight-astaxanthin/15
This “King of Carotenoids” Is Even More Beneficial than Vitamin C. (n.d.). Dr. Axe. https://draxe.com/nutrition/astaxanthin-benefits/